In Jira Align, you can configure the following solution settings. Go to Administration > Settings > Platform.
- Enable Capabilities: Turns on or turns off the visibility of capabilities on the menus as well as the Solution menu. To turn capabilities on for specific portfolios, go to Portfolio Specific Configuration. Once capabilities are enabled, they cannot be turned off.
- Span Capabilities Across Program Increments: Controls the ability to span capabilities across the PI boundaries for your process.
- Enable Solution Menu: Turns on or turns off the Solution menu from the left menu bar.
- Enable Developmental Process Flows: Controls what type of process flows you can create.
- Enable Operational Process Flows: Controls what type of process flows you can create.