In Jira Align, you can configure the following solution settings. Go to Administration > Settings > Platform.
- Enable Capabilities. Turns on or turns off the visibility of capabilities on the menus as well as the Solution menu. To turn capabilities on for specific portfolios, go to Portfolio Specific Configuration. Once capabilities are enabled, they cannot be turned off.
- Span Capabilities Across Program Increments. Controls the ability to span capabilities across the PI boundaries for your process.
- Enable Backlog Value Streams. Turns on or turns off the backlog value streams.
- Enable Solution Menu. Turns on or turns off the Solution menu from the left menu bar.
- Enable Developmental Value Streams. Controls what type of value streams you can create.
- Enable Operational Value Streams. Controls what type of value streams you can create.