You can add your own announcements and notify people about system updates, company updates, and other. These announcements appear on the login page. If the announcement is inactive, it does not appear on the login page. You can make it inactive by clicking the red cross sign.
To add an announcement:
- Select Administration from the left menu bar, and then click Announcement under Settings.
- On the Announcement Settings page, select the type of an announcement from the Type dropdown menu:
- Ongoing: These announcements will display every time a user logs in until they expire.
- One-time: These announcements will only display once to each user.
- Type the title of the announcement and the announcement itself in the corresponding boxes.
- Select a start and end date for the announcement in the corresponding fields.
- Click Add Announcement.