The intake form is used to store additional information about an epic. This is the information your organization wants to collect about every project. The default intake form appears when you create an epic and contains such fields:
You can also create custom intake forms and apply them to epics. For the steps on how to apply an intake form to an epic, see the Manage Epics > Intake section.
To create an intake set:
- Select Administration from the left menu bar, and then click Platform under Settings.
- On the Portfolio tab, click Manage Here next to Epic Intake Set.
- Type the name in the Intake Set Name box, and then click Add.
- Type your question in the corresponding box, select the question type, and then click Add.
- If you selected dropdown as your question type, type an answer to your question and click Add.
- Add more answers if needed.
Note: The answer ranked as the first one in the list will be the default selection.
To edit an intake set:
- Select the necessary intake set from the Edit Intake Set drop-down menu.
- Edit a question or an answer, and then click the floppy disk icon next to it to save
Note: You can move your questions and answers by clicking up and down arrows. To delete your question or answer, click the cross sign next to it.