In Jira Align, you can configure the following general settings. Go to Administration > Settings > Platform.
This can be useful for environments that do not have access to the Internet so you can configure such links as Help and Support to send people to internal sites for these services.
- Show “Support” Link: Shows the Support link throughout Jira Align. With this link, you can access the Support website. You can configure the Support link when this option is set to Yes.
- “Support” Link: Set this value to a URL that you want to direct users to when they click Support. By default, the link goes to the Zendesk Support website.
- Show “Help” Link: Shows the Help link throughout Jira Align. With this link, you can access the Help website. You can configure the Help link when this option is set to Yes.
- “Help” Link: Set this value to a URL that you want to direct users to when they click Help. By default, the link goes to the Zendesk Help Center.
- Show "Help" Button: Shows the blue Help button in the lower-right corner of each page; clicking the button opens context-sensitive help articles in a slide-out panel.
- Enable Server Requests: Make API requests from the server to get help and support content to display in the application. This requires Internet access to agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com. Turning off this option will hide the Help button at the bottom right of each page as well as prevent updates from being displayed on the Announcements page.
- Enable Training Simulations: Allows users to access interactive training videos from the Training Simulations tab on a checklist panel.
- Global Color Settings: Sets object/status color on variety of reports and panels, such as:
- Story, feature, and epic slide out (progress circle)
- Portfolio room
- Team room
- Backlog kanban cards
- Sprint meetings
- Work tree
- WIP report