In Jira Align, you can create a role based on the other role by copying it. Then, you can configure it.
To copy a role:
- Select Administration from the left menu bar, and then click Roles under Access Controls.
- Under Copy Role, from the Existing Role drop-down menu, select the role you want to copy.
- In the New Name box, type the name of your new role.
- Click Copy Role. The role is added under the Jira Align Roles section, with the same list of permissions as the original role.
- Find the added role, and then turn on the levels you want the role to have permissions to.
- Click the plus sign of the level you chose, and then turn on the specific areas of that level the role should have access to.
- Click Save.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.