The option of exporting users is a convenient way to store all user information in one document. You can also use this option to email or review the user data. The exported file is saved in an Excel spreadsheet.
To export users:
- If you’re using the new navigation, select the Settings gear in the top navigation bar. If you’re using the old navigation, select Administration in the left Nav menu.
- On the left side of the page, select People in the Access Controls section.
- Click Apply Filters, and then select who you want to export (for example, users of a specific role or region).
- From the More Actions menu, select Export.
- Select the location for the document, and then click Save.
Note: If you do not apply any filters, all items in the grid are exported.