About this report
The assessment report displays feedback/answers to assessments that you create to measure team readiness, health, improvement, progress, or any other facet of Agile, such as maturity. Assessments are created in the form of tests/surveys--made up of categories, questions, and answer sets--that are delivered to individual users or entire teams. The assessment results for individual respondents are viewed in this report.
Note that you can only view results for assessments that you created. The report is generated by selecting an assessment and a user from the dropdown menus at the top-left of the report.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Strategy, Portfolios, Solutions, Programs, or Teams in the top navigation bar and select the entity you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Reports in the list of options.
- Select Assessment report; the report displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Nav menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- An assessment must be created and delivered to individuals or teams.
- At least one respondent must complete the assessment/return results.
How are report values calculated?
Answers to questions listed on an assessment always correspond to a number 0-5. For example:
Question: Describe the Developments team's current state of readiness:
Answers: Not Applicable = 0, Will never be Ready = 1, Not Ready = 2, Almost Ready = 3, Ready = 4, Always Ready and Willing = 5
The answers provided by the selected user display in a data table next to the corresponding question, separated by category. The averages scores are provided at the bottom of each category.
How to interpret this report
Analyze the feedback from each respondent and look for meaning trends, hopefully leaning towards meaningful improvement or progress for categories and questions.