The PTO Export report shows the personal time off (PTO) taken by team members within the organization.
Only administration codes marked as Employee Personal Time Off on the administration code creation page and flexible holidays are shown in the export. Any codes the users recorded time against, both active and deactivated, are exported.
This report is exported as an .xls document, which you can use outside of Jira Align.
To export a report:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Reports button. The Reports page displays.
- Under Standard Reports, click PTO Export.
- Select what you want to export (for example, PTO for a specific year or month).
- Click Export, select the location for the document, and then click Save.
- Close the dialog box.
Note: If you do not apply any filters, all PTO is exported.