About this report
The Meeting Attendance report gives a quick statistic of the meetings that were conducted, attended, and missed during sprints within a specific PI.
The report lists all users assigned to sprints in a selected PI and expected to visit the conducted meetings. For each sprint in the PI, the report displays the number of meetings that were conducted overall and attended by users in particular, along with the percentage of total meetings attended.
This report is generated by selecting a specific program and a PI.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to a PI.
- Teams must be created and tied to a program.
- Team meetings must be run in Jira Align.
How are report valuescalculated?
- Meetings attended = Count of meetings attended by a user vs all meetings conducted in a sprint, such as Daily Meeting, Teams of Teams, and Sprint Planning, Review, and Retrospective.
- Percent = Percentage of attended meetings out of all conducted meetings.
How to interpret this report
Meetings are crucial to keep the established work processes in place. It is beneficial to review the report with team members during sprint review meetings. Executive management may also be interested in this report.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.