Each Jira Align user can configure their email preferences, external ID settings, and other personal settings.
To configure your personal settings:
- If you’re using the new navigation, select your avatar in the main navigation bar and then select Personal settings.
If you’re using the old navigation, select your avatar in the Nav menu on the left, and then select Edit Preferences.
- Select User Menu by clicking your user profile image in the menu on the left, and then select Edit Preferences.
- From the Records Displayed Per Screen drop-down menu, select the number of items, for example, epics, you want to see displayed on the page: 10, 20, or 30.
- From the Scorecard Type drop-down menu, select if you want to use sliders or drop-down menus for scoring epics and capabilities on the Value tab, as well as PIs on their details panel.
- Turn on the following options:
- Show Tips On Forms turns on tips for boxes and is useful for new users.
- Show External IDs displays the external ID of the working items throughout the product. When using the Jira connector, external IDs will display on the Estimation page.
- Turn on the Daily Summary Emails and Change Tracking Emails options if you want to receive summary and updates emails.
- Under Time Zone, select the time zone that applies to your location. Times on all pages will update according to your time zone selection.
- Click Save Preferences on the toolbar.