To configure your personal preferences:
- Select User Menu by clicking your user profile image in the menu on the left, and then select Edit Preferences.
- From the Records Displayed Per Screen drop-down menu, select the number of items, for example, epics, you want to see displayed on the page: 10, 20, or 30.
- From the Scorecard Type drop-down menu, select if you want to use sliders or drop-down menus for scoring epics and capabilities on the Value tab, as well as PIs on their details panel.
- Turn on the following options:
- Show Tips On Forms turns on tips for boxes and is useful for new users.
- Show External IDs displays the external ID of the working items throughout the product. When using the Jira connector, external IDs will display on the Estimation page.
- Turn on the Daily Summary Emails and Change Tracking Emails options if you want to receive summary and updates emails.
- Under Time Zone, select the time zone that applies to your location. Times on all pages will update according to your time zone selection.
- Click Save Preferences on the toolbar.