Next, you need to generate sprints with the same dates for every team participating in the PI. The programs associated to the PI determine which teams participate in the PI.
Generate sprints for all teams in a PI on the program increments page:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Programs in the top navigation bar and select the program containing the PI that you want to create sprints for.
- On the sidebar, select More items in the list of options.
- Select Program increments; the program increments page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Program from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Program Increments; the program increments page displays.
To generate sprints for all PI teams:
- On the program increments page, select the necessary PI from the grid.
- Open the Sync Sprints tab.
- In the Current Sprints section, click Generate Team Sprints.
To update anchor sprint dates and push those dates to all team sprints, select new Standard Sprint Dates for the desired anchors and then switch on the Update Sprints with Dates setting and click Save.
Jira Align automated sprint naming