You need to assign themes to a PI and a program for forecasting and roadmapping purposes. Allocation of themes to PIs is then used in the Investment vs. Actuals report.
To allocate themes to a PI and program:
- Select Reports from the left menu bar.
- From the Reports drop-down menu, select Investment by Theme.
Note: Make sure the right PI is selected in the Program Increment drop-down menu on the configuration bar.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Manage Investments button.
- On the Theme Planning View slide-out panel, select the necessary themes from the drop-down menu to allocate them to the PI.
- To allocate themes to the program, type the percent allocated to each of the selected themes, and then click Save & Close.
You can now see your program allocations per theme in the report.