Use backlog to stack, rank, and assign your items across teams, sprints, and PIs.
To navigate to the backlog:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Team section of the menu bar, select Backlog.
- From the Portfolio/Solution/Program/Team menu on the Configuration bar, select the level of hierarchy for your backlog, and then click Apply.
Note: On the right, you can view the entire enterprise hierarchy where you can also select the level for your backlog. Additionally, you can search for a portfolio, solution, program, and team or use the Recent option.
- From the Program Increment menu, select one or multiple PIs, a PI range, or a time period under Quick Selects, and then click Apply.
- From the Viewing drop-down menu on the toolbar, select the work item for which you want to view the backlog. To see the backlog for stories and defects, you need to select a team or program on the Configuration bar.
- If All is selected in the configuration on the toolbar, you will see all portfolios you have access to and all PIs cross-program in the global rank view.
- If multiple portfolios are available, you need to select only one.
- When a single team or multiple teams are selected, you will see the current and the next sprint for each team. If teams are within the same program, you cannot select a program. If the selected teams span different programs, you need to select a program.
- When a single or multiple programs or solutions are selected, you will see the current and the next upcoming PI for each of the selected programs or solutions.
- If any level of the team hierarchy is selected as well as a PI, you will only see the selected PI for each selected team, program, solution, or portfolio.
- If only a PI is selected and the team hierarchy is set to All, you will see all programs and the highest level of work items you have access to.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.