The Timesheet Compliance Export report shows the compliance metrics for groups within your organization so that you can be sure that time is submitted and approved on time and your team members are in compliance.
This report only appears if one of the compliance options is selected under Administration > Settings > Time Tracking.
This report is exported as an .xls document, which you can use outside of Jira Align.
To export a timesheet compliance report:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Reports button; the Reports page displays.
- Under Compliance Reports, click Timesheet Compliance Export.
- Select what you want to export (for example, filter the report by a time period or compliance type).
- To list the compliance data by the enterprise hierarchy and see statistics for individual portfolios, select the Roll up results to the enterprise hierarchy check box. With this check box selected, the exported file will show the data rolled up by the enterprise hierarchy. No information for individual users will be shown. Each hierarchy will be listed with its overall compliance percentage.
- Click Export, select the location for the document, and then click Save.
- Close the dialog box.
Note: If you do not apply any filters, all compliance metrics are exported.