Use the customer visits page to report on and analyze information gathered from customer and prospect meetings. The information captured on this page supports executives, managers, and the sales teams in making strategic decisions for your organization. Information that can be captured here includes:
- Visit Purpose
- Customer / Prospect
- Visit Date
- Company Attendees
- Client Attendees
- What did we learn from this visit with the customer? (includes fields to capture product and sales information, action items, etc.)
- Request Product Management Follow Up
Create customer visits on the customer visits page:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Portfolios in the top navigation bar and select the portfolio you want to create a customer visit for.
- On the sidebar, select More items in the list of options.
- Select Customer visits; the customer visits page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Portfolio from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Customer Visits; the customer visits page displays.
To add a new visit summary:
- On the customer visits page, select the Add Visit button in the upper-right of the page to open the New Customer Health Check panel.
- Enter a title for the visit summary in the Title field.
- Write a short description of the visit purpose in the Visit Purpose field.
- Select the name of the customer/prospect in the Customer/Prospect field.
- Enter the location where the meeting took place in the Location field, and then enter the date of the meeting in the Visit Date field.
- Enter the names of the clients and customers that participated in the meeting in the Company Attendees and Client Attendees fields, respectively.
- The remainder of the fields are optional, but should be used to gather information gleaned from the meeting. For example, be sure to capture follow-up action items.
- Click Save & Close.