Test sets are test containers created under sprint plans to organize them.
To add a test set:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Test Sets; the Test Sets page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Test Sets button.
- On the New Test Set slide-out panel, type the name and description of the test set.
- Select the status, program, owner, and PI of the test set.
- Select the sprint, environment, priority, and source of the test set.
Note: The estimate shows the total estimate of the added test cases.
- Select the T-shirt size and the Kanban status of the test set.
- Click Save.
- Now you need to add test cases to the test set. At the bottom of the slide-out panel, select the test cases that you want to add from the Test Cases drop-down menu.
- Click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.