Test sets are test containers created under sprint plans to organize them.
To add a test set:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Test Sets; the Test Sets page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Test Sets button.
- On the New Test Set slide-out panel, type the name and description of the test set.
- Select the status, program, owner, and PI of the test set.
- Select the sprint, environment, priority, and source of the test set.
Note: The estimate shows the total estimate of the added test cases.
- Select the T-shirt size and the Kanban status of the test set.
- Click Save.
- Now you need to add test cases to the test set. At the bottom of the slide-out panel, select the test cases that you want to add from the Test Cases drop-down menu.
- Click Save & Close.