About this report
The Program Tracking report provides a 1-page view of the status of all project management objects, including risks, dependencies, and objectives. It also provides the same view for multiple levels of work items, such as epics and features. The report displays items tied to a selected PI, and optionally a selected program.
The complete report shows a high-level status of the following items:
- Action Items
- Success Criteria
- Risks (by ROAM state)
- Objectives (by sprint)
- Dependencies (by sprint and type)
- Epics (by state)
- Capabilities (by state)
- Features (by state)
- Team Issues
- Story Issues (by sprint)
The project management/work items are represented by color-coded icons. A legend describing the color coding can be accessed via a button in upper-right of the report (you can also find toggle buttons for large/small icons and show/hide team items).
Hover over any icon to get a quick summary of the item's name, description, and status (the summary information that displays varies from item to item).
Additionally, click an icon to open the item's panel for editing.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system, and be tied to a program.
- The project management and work items listed in the above section should be created and tied to their parent items, respectively. For example, stories should be created and tied to features. If items do not exist in the system, the report will simply display a "no [item] found" message for the missing item.
How are report values calculated?
No calculations or algorithms are processed in this report. Project management/work item data is pulled from each item's respective page. For example, feature data is pulled from the Features page/panel; dependency data is pulled from the Dependency page/panel.
How to interpret this report
This report serves as a one-stop-shop to evaluate the health of a PI/program and assess the states/status of the associated project management/work items. It consolidates all of the items connected to a PI/program onto a single page, where you can get quick summaries and make edits on the fly.