Use the Competitors page to define, gather, and analyze intelligence about competitors and their products. The information captured on this page supports executives and managers making strategic decisions for your organization, allowing them to make the business as competitive as possible. Information that can be captured here includes:
- Compliance Areas
- Strategy, Techniques and Landmines
- Vital Stats
- Executive Summary
To add a new competitor, follow these steps:
- Select Enterprise from the left menu bar, and then select Competitors under the Manage section. The Competitors page displays.
- Click the Add Competitor button in the upper-right of the page to open the New Competitor panel.
- Enter the name of the competitor in the Competitor Name field.
- Enter a description of the competitor in the Short Company Description field.
The remainder of the fields are optional, but should be used to gather intelligence about the competitor.
- Click Save & Close.