To launch a test run from a sprint plan:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Sprint Plans; the Sprint Plans page displays.
- Select the Sprint of your Test Case from the Sprint drop-down.
- Expand a story's node to view its test cases.
- Click the play icon to launch the test run.
- On the Test Run page, click the Plus icon to view results.
- In the New Test Result dialog box, select the build and result for the test case.
- Click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.