At the end of a sprint, each team member receives an email with survey questions. You can have three answers for each question.
These are the three survey questions:
- Name a thing that we should continue doing.
- Describe something that we should stop doing.
- List one thing that we should start doing.
To enable this survey:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Program Increment; the Program Increment page displays.
- Select the necessary PI from the grid.
- Scroll down the PI slide-out panel, expand details, and then select the necessary survey from the Survey Template drop-down menu.
Note: Only the surveys created on the Surveys page and marked as a survey template appear in the Survey Template drop-down menu.
- Click Save & Close.
To view the survey results:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Team section of the menu bar, select Retrospective Surveys.
- From the Retro Survey drop-down menu, select the survey to view.