After you created release vehicles, you can arrange them into groups for your convenience. This way, you can see the related release vehicles as one group as well as report, filter, and see their progress as a group.
The group of consolidated release vehicles is marked with the [Group] name at the end in all filters. The release vehicles that are the children of the group are marked with the dash sign at the beginning in all filters.
To group release vehicles:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Program Increments; the Program Increments page displays.
- From the More Actions menu on the toolbar (top-right of the page), select Release Vehicles.
- From the More Actions menu on the toolbar (top-right of the page), select Consolidate.
- Under Create, type the name of the release vehicles group.
- From the Program Increment Shipped In drop-down menu, select the PI within which the release vehicle group is delivered.
- Select the start and ship dates of the release vehicle group, and then click Add. The group is created. Now, you need to add release vehicles to the group.
- Under Map, select the PI from the corresponding drop-down menu. The list of release vehicles that belong to the selected PI appears.
- From the Group drop-down menu, select the group to which you want to assign the release vehicles.
- Click Save, and then close the dialog box.
Note: Under Update, you can edit the existing consolidated release vehicles.