Innovation is a new idea, more effective device, or process. In Jira Align, people can submit innovations, discuss them, take part in innovation tournaments, and earn points to become a top innovator. Instructions on how to play are listed below.
Submit new innovations (make a deposit)
- At any time, anyone can submit a new innovative idea.
- Ideas are not limited to the product and should include process improvements.
- Use The Vault to review your ideas as well as others' ideas for motivation.
Solve known issues (use office tournaments)
- If you are invited to participate, you can help to solve issues in a fun and competitive way.
- Tournaments challenge participants to come up with solutions to hard issues.
Earn innovation points (be the top innovator)
- Earn points for new ideas or for solving known issues.
- Points vary based on the scoring system.
10X: View the Innovation Score Board
10X: Deposit a New Idea/Innovation
10X: Search the Innovation Vault
10X: Score or Decline Submitted Ideas
10X: Innovation Tournament Overview
10X: Set Up an Innovation Tournament
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.