Innovation is a new idea, more effective device, or process. In Jira Align, people can submit innovations, discuss them, take part in innovation tournaments, and earn points to become a top innovator. Instructions on how to play are listed below.
Submit new innovations (make a deposit)
- At any time, anyone can submit a new innovative idea.
- Ideas are not limited to the product and should include process improvements.
- Use The Vault to review your ideas as well as others' ideas for motivation.
Solve known issues (use office tournaments)
- If you are invited to participate, you can help to solve issues in a fun and competitive way.
- Tournaments challenge participants to come up with solutions to hard issues.
Earn innovation points (be the top innovator)
- Earn points for new ideas or for solving known issues.
- Points vary based on the scoring system.