A set of icons under the columns help you better explore the Kanban board settings.
- The trash icon deletes the column.
- The horizontal line icon creates rows, and the vertical one—columns.
- The gear icon shows a number of options:
- Fast Add
- Mass Add or Remove
- Move All Items To
- Assign All to User
- This functionality will assign users to the cards but will not update the owner of the associated work items. For a Kanban board that synchronizes the cards with the associated work items the Back Kanban views can be utilized.
- Waiting List
- Setup Workflow
- The arrow icons move the whole top level column to the left or right respectively.
If a column has any child columns, the following additional icons are displayed:
- The double arrow icon undoes the column and removes certain history data for items.
- The plus sign adds another child column.