To open the Kanban board, go to Program > Manage > Kanban Boards > your Kanban board. The cards you selected in the Manage cards on a board section are shown here. The card added to the Kanban board is assigned to the owner of the item by default. If the owner of the item is not among the users of the Kanban board, the card is unassigned. For defects, the assignee is taken from the Assigned To box.
To add cards to individual columns:
- Next to the column's title, click the triple line icon.
- To add a new item, point to Fast Add, and then select the card type you want to add:
- Complete the required fields as you would normally do for creating a new item, and then click Save & Add to Board. Epics, capabilities, features, stories, and defects are directly added to the Kanban board. If you do not want to add an item to the board, click Remove from Board, and then close the dialog box.
- In the list, select the check boxes next to the items you want to add or use the search and filter options, and then click Add/Remove to Board.
- In the list, clear the check boxes next to the items you want to remove or use the search and filter options, and then click Add/Remove to Board.