You can copy a PI to quickly create a new PI based on the existing one. Copy a PI on the program increments page:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Programs in the top navigation bar and select the program with the PI you want to copy.
- On the sidebar, select More items in the list of options.
- Select Program increments; the program increments page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Program from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Program Increments; the program increments page displays.
To copy a PI:
- On the program increments page, select the check box of the PI you want to copy.
- From the More Actions menu on the toolbar (top right of the page), select Copy.
- In the Copy Program Increment dialog box, type the PI identifier, PI name, its short name, PI start and finish dates, and PI description.
- Click Copy.
Note: The PI status and sync dates are not copied.