You can copy a PI to quickly create a new PI based on the existing one.
To copy a PI:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Program Increments; the Program Increments page displays.
- Select the check box of the PI you want to copy.
- From the More Actions menu on the toolbar (top right of the page), select Copy.
- In the Copy Program Increment dialog box, type the PI identifier, PI name, its short name, PI start and finish dates, and PI description.
- Click Copy.
Note: The PI status and sync dates are not copied.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.